The Regional Business Council is a consortium of CEOs representing 100 of the region’s largest mid-cap companies.
To unite and engage members to act on high-impact business, civic, and philanthropic affairs for the betterment of the St. Louis region.
To engage a broad base of regional business leaders representing some of the region’s largest employers to orchestrate a unique transformation of the St. Louis business, civic and philanthropic community.
- The health of the region is a business issue.
- Business can be a catalyst for civic transformation.
- Partnerships are a key operating modality in the 21st century and, therefore, relationships and linkages with other business, civic, educational, and cultural organizations are important.
- St. Louis can be a world-class community, combining a vibrant economy with a unique historical heritage.
- St. Louis regionally based companies, in collaboration with other entities, are the logical entities to support this regional development.
- The CEO of an organization is the prime catalyst for change within that organization.